750 Carool Road, Carool
Where Dreams Come To Life - $2.3 mil
This once in a lifetime opportunity has presented itself for new owners to capitalise. This well known and respected local family have decided to share the joy which this renowned estate has brought them for so many years.
This property lends itself to entrepreneurs looking to expand their functions ie weddings, parties or whatever your heart desires.
Ilnam Estate has successfully traded for over 20 years, so this destination has already a large loyal following. The restaurant licence stays with the property so you can trade automatically. We all know what that means:
Instant business = Instant cash flow.
"What is included in the sale?" - I hear you say.
- 15.35 acres (6.21ha) of prime Carool land only 20 minutes to the world class beaches of Kirra, Kingscliff and Rainbow Bay etc.
- Natural spring fed creek that straddles the rear boundary.
- Abundance of usable land.
- Vineyards of Cab/Sav and Chamignon grapes.
- Under roof the main residence has 370m2 of spacious living, 4 separate living areas (incl. formal lounge and dining) and all 4 bedrooms have walk in robes.
- Massive study/office or 5th bedroom.
- 2 fireplaces.
- Large kitchen with island bench and butlers pantry.
- 123m2 double garage plus separate living with kitchenette and bathroom.
- The largest residential pool in the Tweed region being 20m x 6m holding an outstanding 180,000 litres.
- Hardwood timber floors coupled with stained glass window entrance.
- Custom made silky oak doors throughout.
- 2 x 23,600L water tanks with pump (both new).
- 6kw solar system.
- Cafe kitchen facilities.
- Indoor greeting and wine tasting room.
- 162m2 of warehouse with 3 phase power, storage and cool-room area, then underneath is the same size core filled concrete facility for wine cellar storage etc.
- Undercover alfresco dining with weather shield blinds.
With so many features and inclusions in this sale, we have to leave a lot for you to explore and enjoy.
This amazing property will be sold on or before the 31/03/2019 so any genuine buyers that require an inspection, please phone Greg Sing of Banora Properties on 0402 334 171 for your grand tour.
NB this property is being sold without Ilnam Estate trading name attached.
76 Botanical Circuit, Banora Point
When Size Matters $699k - $749k
Looking for the complete package?
This 5 bedroom property is looking for a family that wants privacy and space yet wants to come together to entertain and enjoy its functionality.
There is something for everybody in this home. Whether it's private alfresco lunches watching the family in the new pool, having the teenagers hang out in the purpose built retreat, needing some r and r in the quiet master bedroom or entertaining in the sunken lounge options are a plenty.
Main property features:
- Highly desired Point Vue location - All weather al fresco dining with water views to Trutes Bay
- 5 bedrooms (2 with walk in robes) - Brand new pool
- Double garage converted to teenagers retreat with bedroom and rumpus - Plantation shutters through dining areas
- 3 bathrooms - Newly tiled sunken lounge
- Low maintenance 734m2 block - New blinds throughout
This property is priced for a swift sale in a highly desired estate.
You can book a private inspection with Greg Sing 0402 334171 to view your new home.
18 Woodlands Drive, Banora Point
Style, Space and Sophistication
Grand 9ft ceilings throughout this private 5 bedroom (or 4 plus study) solid brick home.
If your looking for an open plan home with the warm feels of timber framing on all doors and windows and 3 living areas than this property will make you very at home.
With only the bedrooms carpeted the rest of the house is either tiled or timber floored for low maintenance and keeping summers cool. As for those that like to control their temperature there are 5 air conditioners in total.
Main features include:
- 9ft ceilings throughout - 5 bedrooms with built ins
- 3 large comfortable living areas - large, private in-ground pool
- 5 air-conditioners - new ensuite to main
- separate laundry - 18 solar panels
Beautiful street appeal and conveniently located to Club Banora, preschools, primary and high schools (public and catholic), Banora Shopping Village and 5 minutes to Bunnings and industrial area and 7 minutes to surrounding beaches and airport.
Book your private inspection with Greg Sing today on 0402 334171
46 Kildare Drive, Banora Point
Price Reduced on Brand New Family Home
$799k - $849k
Wouldn't it be nice if someone went through all of the trouble of building your dream home and you just move in........well the keys are waiting for you!
This purpose built home will suit any large or extended family looking for quality finishes and private functionality in one of Banora's favourite streets.
Rarely seen in Banora Point is this brand new 5 bedroom property with 3 living areas, 3 bathrooms and backing onto a private reserve. Your family will enjoy the peaceful surrounds and the Tweed Coast lifestyle with it's proximity to all beaches, clubs, schools, transport and shops.
Some main features include:
- brand new 5 bedroom home - quiet and private location
- ducted air upstairs with 2 aircon units downstairs - upstairs activity/kids retreat area
- separate living areas plus media/multi purpose room downstairs - quality finishes and appliances
- walk in pantry
With land at a scarcity in Banora Point this opportunity to purchase a new property will be appreciated.
Phone Greg Sing on 0402 334171 to book your private and confidential inspection.